Want to Prevent Critical illnesses like Cancer Heart Attack and Strokes? Try these proven methods such as vitamins like B12, Vitamin C Vitamin D B6 Folic Acid Vitamin E, Potassium calcium, Magnesium.
These are more important than first thought and here’s why:
- Calcium: helps healthy bones and teeth but it also helps normal heart beat. Keeping a healthy heart is important since their are more cases or Heart Attacks every year.
- Magnesium: does the same as far as regulates heart rhythm, as and supports a healthy immune system.
- Potassium: crucial for the heart, kidney, muscle and important in controlling blood pressure.
- B6: aids in formation of red blood cells and strengthens the immune system as well as b12.
- Vit. C: boosts immune system and repairs cells in all parts of the body.
- Vit B: in form of folic acid helps produce dna and red blood cells.
- Vit E: may reduce the risk of cancer, health disease, and other chronic ailments.
- Vit D: once thought to be only beneficial to teeth and bone, may protect against heart disease, and cancer, diabetes, and autoimmune diseases.
You can also lay in the sun for 15 minutes to get your V D on…your vitamin d that is. Again its all about Prevention, so know the facts.
Eating healthy is probably something that we didn’t need to mention, but we will. It is important to get the most of our foods we eat since fat is a huge cause for cholesterol and blocking arteries and more negetives than can imagine. These deep fried or lard greasy type foods are hazardous to your health. Go organic or at least eat healthy. Proper diet ,period is another way to prevent critical illnesses.
Sleep is important as well, and we all know we need our recommended 8 hours of sleep. Daily R and R, if you will.
Don’t forget the biggest causes to critical illnesses like diabetes which can be brought down before its too late. Watch your salts and sugars and for goodness sake, make certain to get critical illness insurance coverage before its too late. Diabetes is the biggest contributing factors of critical illnesses.
The biggest causes are from smoking as well. Never once has smoking cigarettes ever been considered healthy. It will shorten your life as much as 20 years! I don’t know about you, but this is enough to make anyone quit. Prevention is the only way…so stop it, would ya?! You could save that money and do something with the money you save and live longer. Plus tobacco use could as much as double a health or critical illness policy since your much much more at risk of having cancer or heart issues.
We are an obese country at is, so eat a little less as mentioned and knock out not only the fat but the other biggest cause of critical illness cases…stress!
It is hard in these times not to stress over finances and such. If you have a critical illness diagnosis it could bring on more stress than you had before which could be why you had a heart attack or something critical. If you get coverage for a critical illness it is probably around $20 a month, you can also lock in rates for practically ever after, and, you wont have to stress about what is fact. The fact I mean is, you will lose your job, your income, your assets and gain extra bills and added expenses incurred from having a critical illness ultimately causing 62% of all bankruptcies ( of which 78% had health insurance). Be protected, get your family protected. Id hate to have to look back in regret for such a small amount of money invested to get coverage. Coverage may not be the prevention but it would prevent the stress of getting past it and the surviving after and the how to get treatment if cant afford it.
Use these tips to prevention and pass the link on to a friend family co-worker or loved one! Live well and enjoy the one life you have been given.