Now that more and more awareness surrounding the main diagnoses that are leaving people bankrupt are surfacing in the eye of the public, it is the voluntary employee benefits that are more sought after or as much as health insurance alone.
This rise of action is being sought due to a few reasons:
- Near 3,000,000 people are diagnosed with critical illness every year.
- Majority of all bankruptcies are due to serious and critical medical conditions…most had health insurance.
- Affordability be it in this horrendous economy or not, is always a major concern. CI insurance is one of the most important and least expensive policies you can get along with accident insurance you can offset the costs you’d be a victom to such as high deductibles and co-insurance as well as the debt that almost always seems to take effect.
- The average cost of fees to file a bankruptcy…only less than $15,000.
- Cancer is on the rise, if out of work what plan can put money in your hand upon diagnosis.
- No cost to employers make this very attractive
- Simplicity with payroll deduction
- Health care reform is a big cause of skyrocketing raising rates of premiums forcing insureds (or employers) to take higher and higher deductibles…this is great solution.
Get in touch with a us to get you rate quotes for your company today or, if you just need to get some advice the resource center is here for employers employees and individuals alike.